Welcome to the minstyle.io documentation!
minstyle.io is a simple and light open source CSS framework. It integrates a set of pre-designed HTML elements, allowing the rapid and simple development of interfaces for all devices.
The architecture of the framework is based on the concatenation of classes. For example, the
ms-btn classe allows to get the default design of a button, the
ms-success classe allows to color the button green, and the
ms-rounded classe allows to round the button angles
The framework is based on 4 colors: primary
.ms-primary and secondary
ms-secondary being the main colors of the design.
The action colors,
.ms-action2, allow you to highlight the elements calling for an action, or define a complementary color to the first two. See this page for more information.
Since V2, it is possible to customize the 4 colors via the framework generator. See this page for more information.Go to minstyle.io-generator ->
Each component of the framework is compatible with the dark mode. A dedicated page explains how it works.
In order to be more readable, the documentation is divided into several large themes, each representing a particular aspect of the framework :
- Getting started -> How to install the framework.
- Layout -> Documentation on how the content is displayed in general (dark mode, responsive grid, etc...).
- Content -> Documentation about content. The content represents the native elements of HTML, such as forms, paragraphs, etc...
- Elements -> Documentation about the elements of the framework. An element is an HTML structure that is independent of others (an element does not depend on another element).
- Components -> Documentation about the components of the framework. A component is a set of elements that can be used together or an HTML structure more complex than an element. It can also be a structuring element of a page (like a menu).
- Helpers -> Documentation about the helpers. A helper is a set of CSS class that allow you to quickly format HTML content.
If you encounter difficulties or discover a bug, feel free to open an issue on the GitHub repository.
Any contribution is also welcome :)
Enjoy!Let's start ->